Medical Care of WNY at Buffalo is a traditional medical office dedicated to the treatment of adult patients using the most natural and least invasive approach. Whether the patient is in need of preventative care, injury/accident care, women’s health care and/or physical therapy, our staff is here to provide diagnosis and treatment.
What’s important about us and our medical office is that we’ve developed a holistic approach to medicine. We feel that it was very important to combine all-in-one setting, all types of medicine, where a person can walk in and they can get medically treated by our professionals without having to leave the office.
At Medical Care of Western New York, we believe there’s holistic approaches to medicine. We believe the mind, body, spirit approach is very, very important for all health-related issues. The other thing that’s very important is the follow-up care that we have at Medical Care of Western New York, where any condition that you may come in that ails you, we will treat and follow up closely to provide treatment modalities designed to facilitate the road to recovery.
Medical Care of WNY is fully committed to the following code of conduct to guide the appropriate, efficient and honorable operation of our office. We require our professionals to abide by the spirit of this code that forms our commitment to the community.Meet The Medical Care of WNY Team
We avow to provide medical care in accordance with these ethical principles:
- Conducting ourselves in a moral and professional manner
- Dedication to providing thorough and multifaceted medical care including follow up treatment; no patient will be denied necessary treatment
- All reported information is valid, honest and comprehensive
- Committing to learning, researching, advancing & applying up-to-date scientific knowledge
- Exhibiting respect for all patients and abiding by confidentiality laws
- Holding other professionals in high regard, access purposeful consultation & utilize their knowledge and perspective accordingly
- Committed to advancing the community, encouraging patient education including issues pertaining to benefits, risks and costs of treatment
- Strictly adhering to identifying the laws of Worker’s Compensation & No-Fault
- Identifying malingering and non-malingering patients and providing counseling accordingly
- Assuring all patients are diagnosed and treated with immediacy.
Watch our videos to learn more!